Fishing Magnet - 80Kg
Magnet Fishing is the exciting hobby which sees classic metal detecting principles taken to rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. With our high quality Neodymium magnets you can get going quickly whether youre new to the hobby or a seasoned treasure hunter.
Fishing Magnet Strength
One of the most important factors to consider when magnet fishing is the strength of your magnet. Using a strong magnet is vital for securing your find successfully. These fishing magnets are capable of lifting items up to 80kg in weight from the murky depths. Strong rope is always recommended for pairing with your magnet.
These magnets are made from a Neodymium and Iron compound for impressive strength. The heavy duty loop hook is made from stainless steel and is fitted for attaching a braided rope (sold separately at the right of this page). The magnet itself weighs only 172g, which is made all the more impressive considering the 80kg lifting capabilities of the magnet.
Fishing Magnet and Rope Specifications
- Neodymium magnet with 80kg lifting strength
- Magnet weighs 172g and has a diameter of 4.8cm
- Stainless steel hook and nickel plated body
- Braided rope not included
- Please take care whilst magnet fishing with our products, ensuring that you remain clear from structural metalwork and treat all finds with caution.